Please read the page carefully, as most frequently asked questions are answered right here. Having trouble figuring things out? Please send us a message through the contact form. We will process your inquiry as soon as possible.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery Estimates
- Tracking Shipments
- Shipping Rates
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes
- Missing / Package not Delivered
- Payment Failed / Order 'Pending'
- Canceling Orders
- Product Return Guidelines / Return Policy
- Damaged Packaging
Shipping & Delivery
Ships in 1-2 days
|Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday). Average time from shipping until delivery within the EU is 2-9 business days. For more info see Delivery Estimates.|
Ships before release
|Pre-orders are shipped before release. Place you pre-order on time. In some exceptions pre-orders are shipped on or after release. For more info see Delivery Estimates.|
Temporarily out of stock
|Products temporarily out of stock are usually shipped in 5-20 business days. Shipping times are estimates. Please check our Delivery Estimates after shipping.|
We try to keep our Stock indicators up to date at all times. Unfortunately it could occur that our Stock indicators are inaccurate .
We do our best to process orders as soon as possible, however it could occur that shipment is delayed. The product needs to be shipped within 30 days after ordering. If this does not happen, the costumer can cancel the sale if whenever they wish. This does not apply if both parties have agreed on different delivery terms.
We select our carriers and the optimal shipping method with care for your comfort. Depending on the size and contents of the order, we ship with regular mail, standard package shipping, or International priority package shipping. Regular mail is delivered in your mailbox. Your presence at home is not required to receive your order. If the order is shipped with standard or priority package shipping a signature is required.
Please keep in mind when orders shipped internationally (outside the European Union) reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
|Destination Country||Estimated Delivery Time Economy Shipping
|Estimated Delivery Time Express Shipping
|Rest of World||9-30||3-9|
Tracking ShipmentsIf you have a tracking or shipping confirmation number, you can track your package. The shipping method and carrier for your package will be listed in your account and in your shipment confirmation e-mail if available. Contact your carrier for more information regarding the whereabouts of your package if required.
Shipping RatesWe ship your orders from as low as €2,95. Shipping rates may vary depending on the amount and type of product. Use the shipping rates calculator on checkout to calculate your shipping rate total.
Customs, Duties and TaxesYou are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from us, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Missing / Package not DeliveredIf your package has been processed and Shipped, tracking details may say 'Completed' once it arrives at the carrier's facility. From here on please check the estimated amount of business days it will take to arrive at your address.
If you have waited a couple of days and you still do not have the package:
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Check your mailbox. Smaller items or items in soft packages are likely to be delivered there.
- Check for a parcel locker key. If your mailbox is in a cluster box unit (i.e., several mail boxes clustered together) or your package is addressed to a P.O. Box, check your box for a key to a parcel locker where the package may have been delivered.
- Check for a mail hold. If the Postal Service is holding your mail, your package won't be delivered.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) If you package was shipped via UPS, they may be able to hold the package at their local hub for you to pick up. You can call UPS and see if this is possible.
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date listed in . If you don't receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Occasionally a carrier will scan a package as delivered before it arrives at the final destination. Customs may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Some shipments are not trackable. The order should still arrive according to the original delivery estimates. In some cases it might take a little longer. Some carriers deliver a package to your local post office for final delivery while others will deliver directly to your shipping address.
If required please contact us for your shipping details. We will process your inquiry as soon as possible.
Payment Failed / Order 'Pending'If you place an order but the payment fails, your order information will be stored in your account and have the status 'Pending'. When payment fails you will receive an e-mail from our payment provider within one or two hours containing a electronic payment link. Follow the steps in the e-mail to complete your payment. If the payment is not completed within three days your order will be canceled.
Canceling Ordersif a item is unavailable and has not been shipped yet please contact us mentioning that you want to cancel your order. Please provide us with your ordernumber and credientials to verify and process your order cancelation. Order can be canceled without any additional fees unless shipped.
If your order has been shipped, please return the package to us. Return address is supplied with the every order on the package and on your packing slip. After we have received your return package we will refund you your total order amount excluding shipping costs. Please notify us of your return, this reduces processing time. Returns are subject to our Product Return Guidelines.
After canceling your order / receiving your return package we will refund your payment within 5-15 business days.
Product Return Guidelines / Return PolicyInternational customers are entitled to a retun policy of 14 days after delivery. Domestic customers are entitled to a return policy of 7 days. Costs related to your return are to be paid by the client. Following conditions apply to returns.
If the seller has financed the product, for example by providing a loan, the financing agreement is automatically terminated if the consumer makes use of our Product Return Guidelines.
Ordered products must ship within within 30 days. If we fail to do so, the costumer can cancel the order at will. This does not apply if both parties agreed on different delivery terms.
If the consumer returns a product in accordance with our Product Return Guidelines, the seller is required to process the refund within 30 days.
Our Product Return Guidelines do not apply on:
- Real estate purchases;
- Products that are specially tailored on purchase;
- Purchases that spoil or expire within a certain period;
- Newspapers and magazines;
- Cd's, video's and cd-roms of which the seal has been broken;
- Financial services;
- Bets and lotteries;
- Accommodation, transport, leisure and restaurant reservations which have been agreed on or booked for a certain date or period;
- A service that the seller has agreed on with the consumer which has started before the Product Return Guidelines expired.
The obligations of the seller are:
The seller has the obligation to provide the following information to the consumer before purchase:
- His identity and, with (partial) payment, his postal address;
- The main features of the product;
- The price of the product (including all taxes);
- If applicable, total shipping costs;
- Methods of payment, shipping or processing;
- If the Product Return Guidelines apply or not;
- The validity of the offer;
- The minimum duration of the agreement when purchasing subscriptions or similar products and/or services.
The seller must supply the following information at delivery:
- The requirements for using our Product Return Guidelines ;
- The visiting address of the seller;
- Data regarding warranty ;
- If the purchase has a duration of more than one year: the requirements for termination:
If the seller does not provide this information (complete) to the consumer, the Product Return Guidelines period starts when the consumer has received the information completely, with a maximum of three months.
WarrantyAll of our products are subject to manufacturer warrenty. We provide warranty on behalf of the manufacturer and will do our best to meet these at all times. If possible, the consumer can be provided with the choice to decide to utilize warranty with us or with the manufacturer. In either case the consumer will be informed regarding warranty procedures. Warranty may vary by manufacturer and product type. Please use the list below to find to find out if warranty still applies to your product. If your product is not covered in this list, please contact us for more information. .
|*Microsoft has an extended warranty period of 3 years for Xbox360 Red Ring issues.|
The folowing conditions apply when using warranty:
- The consumer guarantees that the delivered goods meet the requirements and standards for use of warranty and are not lacking or have any other defects whatsoever.
- The warranty referred to in paragraph 1 also applies for goods destined for abroad use and the buyer notes this use prior the agreement do in writing to the user.
- The warranty referred to in paragraph 1 is valid for a minimum period of 12 months.
- If the deliverable goods do not meet this warranty, the user shall, within a reasonable time after receipt there of or, if returning is reasonably not possible, update the buyer do in writing of the defect, and at will of the user, replace or take care of recovery. In case of replacement, the buyer will commit to the return of the goods to the user and return the property to the user.
- The warranty mentioned before does not apply if the defect has risen due to improper or inappropriate use or when, without written permission from the user, buyer or third parties have made changes or have tried to, or have used it for purposes which the product was not intended for.
- Regardless these warranty guidelines, lawful warranty guidelines apply.
Any warranty offered by the company as a settlement does not affect the rights which the consumer could assert against the company under law and concerning agreements at distance. Warranty provided by the manufacturer or importer does not affect the rights of the consumer and ability which apply under the law, agreement at a distance and the company's provided warrenty against the company.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from us, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.